Friday, August 22, 2008

What's in a name?

Me, our daughter, Lily, and my husband Jeremy (below)

Okay, here goes...I'm finally doing "the blog thing". I'm pretty new so please forgive me if I break some unwritten blogger rules.

I'm owner/photographer of Mercy's Creation Photography. I'm based in Salem, Oregon but I regularly travel to Washington, California, Idaho and am very busy here in the Willamette Valley. Anyone else out there a "Valley-onian". I am. Born and raised in the valley. I'm even a 4th generation Oregonian (I know 5th is more impressive, but really I take what I can get).

I believe that I have a unique vision when it comes to my outlook on life and my art. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God (as in the Merciful Father, Trinity, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Eliohim, etc...) is the creator of the universe, and we are made in His image. Which is beautiful and perfect (I'm not trying to start a debate here, only trying to explain how I see things). That being said...we, as humans, don't get the horrible life that we deserve because of God's grace and His MERCY. God is the essence of MERCY and we are the crowning glory of His CREATION. I see beauty in everyone. It's my goal as a photographer to capture how God sees us. Thus, my name, Mercy's Creation Photography.


For more details, or to schedule a consult please visit http://www.mercyscreation.com/






1 comment:

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

Way to go girl! You will love the blog thing, it is great. I love the name of your photography biz. Blessings!