Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jeff & Kathy's Wedding












My most recent wedding shoot was for Jeff and Kathy. They were so much fun, constantly cracking jokes and laughing the whole time. They are such a sweet couple. Kathy opts for the pet name "Handsome" for her husband instead of the usual, babe, honey or sweetheart. They had to postpone their wedding twice for various reasons but "because they knew they were meant to be together" (as quoted from the best man's speech) they pushed through and were finally able to say their 'I do's'. It's always refreshing to see a couple that have actually been through some "stuff" and are so committed and doting on each other!
I was a little apprehensive when they informed me of the location. I've shot there before and it's very industrial with difficult lighting, which isn't impossible but it just makes my job a little more difficult. Kathy, however, is a talented designer and loves all things sparkly and shiney (my kind of girl!) and was able to transform the sanctuary and reception areas into a beautiful site!

Jeff and Kathy were married in Salem, OR
August 9th, 2009
If you're interested in hiring me look here http://www.mercyscreation.com for more details or call 503-302-9796

No comments: