Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Save Time and Money!

I know that many of us--including myself--are parents. I have a new year's resolution of sorts to get organized. When our lives are filled with chaos we are stressed and get less done, which causes more stress and more chaos...etc...you get my point. I am not only a photographer I am a mom of a busy 2 1/2 year old little girl. To save time I've been planning menus and it helps but it's also more time to sit down, figure out what I have and what I need and then what we want to eat etc. I found this site that does all that for you! It's called menus4moms.com. There are links to a blank meal planner/grocery list (for those control freaks out there (:) and one (this one's my fave) that is already done including the shopping list. If you sign up for the updates it sends the menu and shopping list directly to your email box! How easy does it get!? There's even daily cleaning assignments (15 minute installments) that will come to your inbox so that you can keep up on everything.

And the best part? IT'S TOTALLY FREE!! So, I'm paying forward the pay it forward offered by this awesome mom-run website. Check it out!

No comments: