Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding #1 of my Marathon-David & Monica








Monica and David were married at Miller Bros. Farm on Sept. 6th, 2008 outside of Macleay, OR. There were forests, meadows, creeks and bridges on the property...a photographer's dream location. Monica and David were originally scheduled for Sept. 13th but due to a mishap with the location had to move their date up and so were included in my Saturday wedding marathon. They were so gracious and loved my work so much that they decided to have me cover the portraits and the getting ready portion of the wedding and have the videographer cover the ceremony and reception (due to the time crunch because of the double booking). I was VERY sad that I wasn't able to offer coverage for the rest of the day also, but I'm glad everything worked out. It was such an honor to be able to capture at least part of their day of union. I also was able to do Monica and David's engagement session and now I feel more like they are my friends than my clients. Thank you, Monica & David!




P.S. click on the pictures to make them bigger. Please don't copy.

No comments: